Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wow Zack is Just Full of Stories!

Wow my informant Zackary might be the gold at the end of the rainbow. That boy has no shame in telling me EVERYTHING he does. He text me on Saturday and asked me to call him around 2am! I called him to make sure that he was ok and he was so hammered I couldn't even understand him. He is a very popular junior in his school and went to his first senior party. the parents were not home and the party was located on a farm. according to him there were kids ridding horses half naked and making giant human pyramids while other kids ran into them to knock it down. luckily no one was hurt and he had a dd ( designated driver). he sent me a video of people doing bongs with the text I won! Wow he is crazy and the reason he drank was because it was available and free! I could write a book on this informant! k keep you posted on his next adventure!

1 comment:

Professor Rubenstein said...

Yikes--are they showing off? Doesn't seem so. Just take notes, and ask them about this kind of behavior. Regular or rare? This requires confidentiality, but he clearly wants to talk about it