Tuesday, February 26, 2008

OK I Think I Got It Under Control!

Finally I sucked it up and apologized to Britney (even though she was wrong). We are on good terms now and have worked out a way where it is less embarassing for her to tell me what is going on in her life. she is just going to e-mail me and we will e-mail each other back questions for a little if it is something that she really doesn't wanna tell me about on the phone. however that has yet to happen. she really shares a lot on myspace and through her own blog. so it is really easy for me to ask her questions because she throws all her business out there. I am learning that her fiance (my brother) is a lil pervert! that is a lil gross but whatever I chose her as my informant so some information I am just going to have to write down and forget it! I am really glad that she has come around and began opening up to me! If gives me a sense of relief. So for now everything is good on the home front. lets keep our fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Professor Rubenstein said...

well done Casandra. I thought maybe you bit off too much here. But see if you can bring this under control.