Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Is there a baby on the way for Brittany?

Well after dealing with the very open conversation of sex with zack a few days later I got numerous calls from Brittany my other informant and also fiance to my little brother. the messages were scary like something was very wrong. Brittany thought she was pregnant! Oh my God I thought to myself. You are only 18! I am going to kill them (britt and my brother). After getting my emotions under control I called her and asked her how she knew, why when all those "mom" type questions I guess. She told me she took a pregnancy test and two lines appeared but one was very faint. not knowing much about these things I looked up on the computer what type of test it was and what two lines meant and the information that I recieved said that even if the lines are faint that mean pregnancy. She sounded very upset and I tried to calm her down and tell her everything would be fine. I asked her what my brother said and she said that he freaked out said that she did it on purpose to trap him and he wasn't ready for a baby and then left. (that lil shit, if I was there I would of whooped his ass, trap her is he serious he is the one that put an engagement ring on her finger!) After my moment, I told her to buy another test and call me back she did and that one came out negative? Then I began to think is she doing this for attention? I don't get how come I am more upset then her? Something isn't right here. 30 minutes ago she is crying and upset and now she is like oh I guess I am not maybe I am well I will just call you later I am about to go out with my friend? what? ok I said whatever. A few days pass and she called to say she was pregnant again and my brother won't talk to her and asking me will I talk to him. I reluctantly agree as I am angry at him for not being a man and playing the child road after he supposedly knocked her up. he says that she is acting weird and wont let him see the pregnancy test. that is weird I thought so I told him to buy one tell her he was sorry and take it together. she refused which was making me angry and so finally my brother got her to take it. It was negative and finally she confessed to saying she was pregnant for attention because he wasn't paying her any mind! what!!!!!!!! She is crazy they both are and at 18 are still to young to be having sex because neither one of them is ready to handle the responsibility of having sex a baby. it is quite obvious to my lil baby brothers behavior and brittanys crazy thinking that a baby even an imaginary one would solve their problems. boy of boy what am I going to do with her......

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Although I agree, that 18 is too young to have a baby... I wonder if maybe you are letting your emotions out too much with your informants. My one informant is my brother but I always stop to think and guide is decisions before screaming and yelling about something I don't approve of. Perhaps this will distant your informants?

It does sound like the girl is trying to do it for attention... It's an easy way to get your brother scared and spark up the relationship... Sounds real crazy

Professor Rubenstein said...

Gee--you are really in the middle of a drama.
This one was difficult from the start, and we have got to figure out a way to make it "academic." That is, not lose the good information about this adolescent couple.

I agree with Katrina--both of you have the "closeness" problem with informants--i do think we can somehow get the "teen relationship" idea written up. Maybe even a full section 2.